Fusion, Close to the Bow
River and Downtown, features great views... Sorry, Sold
Caffaro Fusion. This just-completed development features
11 premium townhomes made up of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units. The remaining 3
bedroom unit is
occupancy ready. Within easy walking distance of both the downtown core and the
wonderful riverside trails that border the Bow River, the location of Caffaro
Fusion could not be better.
Spectacular mountain views are standard. Interiors will
feature premium fittings, fine finishing details and top-end appliances.
Layouts will range from 600+/- sq.ft. to
1700 +/- sq.ft.
Drop Dead Gorgeous!
Sorry, this incredible property and home is
sold. To avoid disappointment,
Contact us now to
get advance information on similar properties that we are developing.
Where else can you have a view like this right in
your front yard...
This is a unique and prestigious address in Canmore's exclusive Silvertip
residential area. Bordering on a golf course and located on a high bench on the
north side of the Bow Valley, this is a mountain development like no other. Elk
Run Custom Homes has acquired this incredible lot and we are building a 5300
square foot luxury home here. The building will be completed and available in
The address is 529 Silvertip Point. With very few premium building sites left
in Canmore, this one stands head and shoulders above the rest. Don't miss out on
a fantastic opportunity to live in a world-class setting.
are currently constructing a 5300 sq.ft. premium home at this address. Expected
completion date is Summer/Fall 2008.
contact us for more information.
|Get on our
Contact List for this Spectacular Mountain
4-plex! Construction on track to begin in the spring of 2006 for
possession in spring/summer 2007..
these units are Sold Out.
Street, Canmore, Alberta.
These deluxe units are 1788 sq. ft. of gorgeous mountain living space within
easy walking distance of Canmore's downtown area.
- Lots of light from large and numerous windows
- Mountain Views
- Three levels
- Vaulted ceilings
- Single car garage
- High end finishing throughout.
- Lots of hardwood and slate
- Solid granite counter tops in the Kitchen.
- Close to the Bow River and scenic walkways.
Email us to receive additional information and to have your name added to
our Contact List for these units.
One half of a new duplex currently in the
final stages of construction. Unit will be available for possession in early 2007.
Act now! The west half is
Expansive Mountain Views are Just The Beginning...
UNIT IS SOLD!
4th Street, Canmore, Alberta.
2808 sq. ft. total living space with double car garage.
- Slate and Cherry hardwood throughout
main and upper floors.
- Solid open Fir Staircase from main
floor to upper floor
- Slate surround steam shower in the
- High end appliances. (commercial style
range with stainless steel hoodfan, Wine fridge, etc.)
- In-slab heating in the fully finished
- Pearl Nickel plumbing fixtures.
ceiling in the greatroom
- Solid Hemlock doors throughout
- Fir trim throughout
- Solid Fir Front door
- Custom wood shelving in bedroom closets
- Solid Granite countertop in Kitchen,
Main floor Bath, and Master Suite
- Cherry cabinetry throughout.
- South facing greatroom, Master bedroom,
- Three decks with incredible views
- Party wall between the two units is
comprised of 5" of Styrofoam and 6" of concrete for state-of-the-art
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Great location close to Downtown and
easy access to The Bow River walkways
- ... much, much more.
*Note: Actual unit for sale is not exactly as
pictured, finishing may vary
A design that takes full advantage of the lot
and the dramatic mountain views.
This 3000 square foot mountain home at one of Canmore's
most desirable addresses.
You can own this stunning 3000 square foot dream executive home in one of
Canmore's most exclusive neighborhoods.
- Top line fittings including a commercial gas range and
stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Soaring 20 foot ceilings and beautifully crafted stone
fireplaces including a fireplace in the master bath!
- Wide open living spaces for an unparalleled feeling of
roominess and grandeur.
- Giant, 3 car heated garage - plenty of room for vehicles
and mountain sport equipment!
- Huge, top line windows that provide wonderful natural
light throughout the house and take full advantage of stunning mountain views
and more subtle glades in bordering forest areas .
- Very large lot backing onto an environmental reserve.
- Views of Canmore's rugged mountain ranges to the south of
- Located on the sunny side of the Bow Valley.
- A short walk from the fairways of Silvertip Golf Resort
or for the more adventurous, easy access to the hiking trails on the flanks of
Mount Lady MacDonald.
Show Suite, 4-plex unit Features many upgrades.
#3 813-5 Street (Sorry,
by Elk Run Custom Homes. New 4 plex in great down town location, close to the
river and miles of walking trails and a short walk to down town. 3 bedrooms. 3
bathrooms, 2 are ensuites.
Outstanding kitchen with Cherry cabinets, Granite
counter tops, top of the line Whirlpool appliances and walk-in pantry. Separate
dining area. Open floor plan. Spacious living room with rustic, Rundle Rock, gas
fireplace. Cherry Wood plank floor throughout main and upper levels. Quarry tile
covers ground floor and bathrooms, including showers and back splashes. Fir trim
with solid Hemlock doors. 9 ft ceilings on ground and main levels with vaulted
ceilings on upper level. Large wrap-around deck on main level and smaller deck
off master bedroom. Single attached garage. Advantage wall system for sound
proofing and your living enjoyment. A truly quality built, Mountain Retreat.
Landscaped, Low maintenance yard, Mountain view, View, Back lane, Fireplace,
Garage: attached, Garage: single, Balcony, Air circulation heat, Radiant heat,
Cedar shingles exterior finish, Stone exterior finish, Stucco exterior finish,
Asphalt shingles roofing, Exterior Walls- 2x6", No Animal Home, No Smoking Home,
Silent Floor Joists, Smoke Detectors, Swirlpool bath (Jacuzzi), Fireplaces,
House Size: 1551.09 sqft
Located on an exclusive cul-de-sac with spectacular
Sloping lot allows for 3, above ground levels at the
- Unobstructed mountain panoramic views
- Natural vegetation in back yard.
- Southern exposure
- Solid wood doors and clear fir finishing.
- Gourmet kitchen and fittings.
- Hardwood and slate floors throughout.
Quiet corner lot, natural surroundings and great mountain
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Wood and slate flooring
- Sloping lot with walkout lower level in the rear
- Unobstructed views of spectacular Ha Ling Peak
- Southern exposure with all day sunlight
- Finely crafted river rock accents on the exterior
Call us today about building your mountain dream home
or buying one of our existing home projects.
Tel: 403-678-7483 or fill out our brief enquiry form at